Monday, October 5, 2015

HEDGEHOG GARLAND

Aren't hedgehogs one of the cutest animals you've ever seen? They used to be my favorite animal, and I would to beg my mom to let me have one as a pet. I'll just have to be satisfied with a hedgehog garland.

DIY in the Forest: Hedgehog Garland

First print this Hedgehog Template with the body on dark brown paper, and the head on light brown paper. Cut out the shapes and glue the face onto the body. Draw a nose and an eye onto the face of your hedgehog using a black pen. I painted "Hello Fall" on my hedgehogs, but you can have your garland say anything you want or be blank. Once your hedgehogs are all done, tape the backs of them to a piece of string.

DIY in the Forest: Hedgehog Garland

These hedgehogs are so adorable they could be used for tons of different things. How cute would a bunch of these be at a fall themed party?!

DIY in the Forest: Hedgehog Garland

No comments:

Post a Comment