Friday, January 19, 2018

PRINTABLE PAINT BY NUMBER | PARIS TRAVEL POSTER


A while back I found some vintage travel poster images online that I loved. When I was a kid I was obsessed with doing paint by numbers, so I decided to combine the two! For the best results print the travel poster out onto printable fabric or heavy paper. I left the unpainted edges of the page, but you could always cut them off. Make sure you work on one number at a time so that the paint you mixed doesn't dry out before you've finished. I chose a warmer color palette, but you can always switch up the tones you use to make the piece more unique to your style. Print off the Paris Travel Poster Paint by Number and color key, then get started!


Make sure to share your finished paint by number travel posters on Instagram and tag @diyintheforest so I can see your beautiful art work!


No comments:

Post a Comment