Friday, April 24, 2020

THE CHICKEN LOQUAT RECIPE

Every family has a collection of the recipes. The dishes that have stood the test of time and have been handed down for generations. The comfort foods they have grown up eating. The tastes and smells that take them back to memories of holidays, gatherings, and spending time with the people who matter most. The recipe pages that stick together and are covered in drips. The meals that take them back home even when they are far away.

I wanted to start sharing some of my family's recipes that have made it into the classification we like to call the recipes. First up, chicken loquat. This dish savory chicken meatballs covered with sweet loquats and tangy sauce, all on top of Calrose rice.

This recipe has been in my family ever since my great-grandparents were in Okinawa, Japan, after WWII. It's has been one of our favorites for generations, so I hope you like it as much as we do.

Chicken Loquat

Do you have any classic family recipes? Make sure to share them with me in the comments. Also, if you make chicken loquat send me a pic!

Print the Chicken Loquat Recipe.
Chicken Loquat Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment