Friday, September 1, 2017

DIY POM POM HEDGEHOGS


Since it's officially September I'm not allowed to start my favorite type of blog posts. AUTUMN THEMED! It's no secret that autumn is my favorite season, and whats not to love? Pie, sweaters, soup, cozying up by the fire, perfect weather- I could go on forever. One of the things that always reminds me of fall is hedgehogs, so I though it would be perfect for my first post of the season to be DIY Pom Pom Hedgehogs.

Materials
  • Brown and light brown yarn
  • pom pom maker
  • black beads
  • glue and scissors

Step 1. Wrap half the pom pom maker in brown yarn. On the other side wrap the middle portion in light brown.
Step 2. Cover the side with light brown yarn with brown yarn.
Step 3. Cut and tie the pom pom then remove it from the pom pom maker. 
Step 4. This is the step where you can really see the hedgehog shape come through. Trim the bottom so the hedgehog sits flat, and shape the light brown yarn into a cone shaped nose.
Step 5. Glue on the black beads to make eyes and a nose.


Create an entire hedgehog decor theme with a DIY Hedgehog Pinata and Hedgehog Garland.

No comments:

Post a Comment