Friday, November 25, 2016

AMSTERDAM HOUSES CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN


Thanksgiving is officially over, so you know what that means- time to decorate for Christmas! I always find myself counting down the days until my favorite holiday, so this year I made this countdown in the shape of houses! Every time I see a picture of the Dancing Canal Houses in Amsterdam I can't help but think of gingerbread houses, so they fit right into the Christmas spirit!




1. Print the Amsterdam House Christmas Countdown onto different shades of brown cardstock, and cut them out. Using an exacto knife, cut out all the doors and windows.
2. Paint around the doors and windows with white, the glue yellow tissue paper behind the doors and windows.
3. Number the extra shapes 1-25, keeping in mind that you may not use all of them depending on how many houses you decide to do. Tape the extra shapes onto the windows, and pull them off when that day passes.


No comments:

Post a Comment